Whether you’re planning a family beach trip, romantic resort getaway or just loading up the kids and heading to the neighborhood pool—you want to look the part. Here are a few local boutique essentials to turn up the heat the next time you are waterside.
1. Mistaken Lyrics pint glasses are a great glass-free alternative for a poolside party. These metal tumblers feature hilarious mistaken song lyrics. Available at Maddox, North Little Rock.
2. This bold, black and white one-piece is sure to make a splash at the beach, lake or pool. The paprika design by Marimekko is eye-catching, and the suit features light padding and adjustable straps. Available at Target.
3. SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF not only protects against harmful UV rays, it’s also an anti-aging product proven to restore your skin. For a more polished poolside look, grab a tinted 2.3-ounce tube to use as a light concealer. Available at Dr. Suzanne Yee Cosmetic and Laser Surgery Center, Little Rock.
4. Tote your towel, best-selling novel, sunscreen and more in this 2 Chic Luxe pink Aztec tote bag. It’s made of sturdy jute, acrylic and cotton to stand up to any beach or lake adventure. It has a snap button closure and inside zipper pocket. Available at Box Turtle, Little Rock.
5. Mix and match swimsuit pieces with bright colors and bold patterns. This retro-inspired All For Color high neck bikini top has cross back ties and removable padding. Match it with this peachy Love the Journey bottom with mix-and-match decorative hip ties. Available at Advanced SunSystems, Little Rock.
6. These retro-inspired, trendy cat-eye sunglasses go with any beachy attire. Get them in gold or silver tone. Available at Maddox.