The Duck Duck Goose Consignment Sale begins this Thursday, Jan. 31 at the Arkansas State Fairgrounds Hall of Industry. The sale continues through Saturday, Feb. 2. Hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
More than 100,000 lightly used children’s clothing and gear (from newborns to teens) are available at bargain prices. Items are organized on racks by size and gender making shopping quick and easy. There is also a maternity and women’s section. All merchandise is from local moms who price their own items at home creating a bargain hunt-like atmosphere. Come early for the best selections. The early birds get the worms!
“When a family shops Duck Duck Goose and finds up-to-date, quality clothing at discount prices, it stretches a family’s budget,” said Duck Duck Goose founder Cindy Brantley. ”It is a blessing to help provide for other needs and comforts without busting the bank.”
“Mini-events” inside The Big Sale:
- Wednesday, Jan. 30: Pre-Sale Shopping
- Wednesday afternoon: First-Time Mom Event
- Thursday 4-8 p.m.: “Junior Rush” pre-teen/teen shopping
- Thursday 7-9 p.m.: “After Hours” for working moms; door prizes, etc.
- Friday Night 7-9 p.m.: Early Bird HALF PRICE shopping (Text DDG to 90210 for an early pass). Items without dots will be sold at half off.
Are your closets busting with great items your children have outgrown? Is the garage needing relief from riding toys and baby gear? Then…It’s time to clean out, cash in and stock up at Duck Duck Goose. Benefits of being a consignor:
- Consignors prepare and price their own items to sell using a user-friendly online barcode pricing system that helps produce and print tags at home.
- Consignors own the merchandise and earn 70% of the selling price.
- Consignors are among the FIRST TO SHOP the pre-sale event and receive payment at the end of the sale! Unsold items can be taken home or donated to local charities.