There may not be much time left on the clock until Super Bowl XLVII kicks off tomorrow. But, you can still put together a last-minute party for football fans of all ages, maybe even without a trip to the store. Savvy Kids has some ideas that will score with the whole family!
- Get in the team spirit with these free printable banners, stickers and signs from the Catch My Party blog.
Snacks & Sweet Treats
- Turn a family-favorite grilled cheese into a festive football shape.
- Snickers popcorn is a fun and delicious treat to munch on during the game.
- A Strawberry Julius is a healthy and delicious party drink for kids.
- Kids can score touchdowns and field goals of their own by making origami footballs and playing paper football.
Be sure to check out Savvy Kids on Pinterest, where we have more Super Bowl party ideas!