Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we’ve got a great idea for a simple way to spruce up traditional cranberry sauce. This cranberry salsa recipe from Southern Living is easy to make and only takes a few minutes to whip together.
Leave it in the refrigerator for a few hours to cool before serving!
Here’s What You Need:
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 navel orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
And Here’s How to Make It:
- 1. Pulse cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
- 2. Pulse orange zest and next 5 ingredients in food processor 3 to 5 times or until orange, ginger, and pepper are finely chopped. Stir into cranberries; cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.